You can update your information about social networking, find tips and tricks, It's All About Social Networking

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Top 20 social networking sites (2006)

For all my “honored guests”, the visitors of my simply-but-meaningful blog…:-), I’ve got information about market share of US internet visits to top 20 social networking sites. From the table we’ve known that my space is standing at the top position with its 80, 74 % market share. For friendster, where I’ve already owned an account on that social networking site, it takes 13th position of the rank with its 0, 34 % market share.
(note: I think Friendster will be at the top position because it so popular in Indonesia. .n_n.)


Ok, let’s find out another fact. Check out total number of unique visitors to selected social networking sites (March, 2006). Although it wasn’t quite recent, but it still give us visible image of the recent situation. Agree with me? ;-)
Look, the fact is still in line with previous table. My space still occupies the top position based on the table below. For all of you “my spacers”, congratulation!! You should proud of the fact, shouldn’t you?



Actually, I don’t fairly know about my space. So, could all of you “my spacers” leave a comment about your “my space activity” experience? Or you’ll tried to convince me about the advantage in joining my space, so that I have willing to join that social networking site…no problemo…:-)
I would be so appreciate your comments.

Thank you very much…;-)


No comments: